Tuesday Night Women's & Mixed
- Players must sign on every week to be covered by Oztag's insurance & qualify for finals.
- No "ring-in / fill in" players allowed. Only players registered in your team may take the field. Penalties apply.
- Teams must be in the same coloured t-shirt with a number on the back
- Registration fees are now OVERDUE, please finalise payment before taking the field.
- Injuries must be reported to the convenor on the night the injury occured
- If your team forfeits without notifying the convenor, a $20 fee applies - must be paid before the next weeks game. If your team forfeits 3 times without notifying the convenor throughout the season your team will be ejected from the competition with no refund given.
- Campbelltown Oztag supports Australian Oztag's "No strike" Policy
Registration fees are now late. Please finalise payment prior to taking the field.
Any player who hasn't paid yet will incur the late registration fee.
TUESDAY 14TH MARCH - GRAND FINALS
GOOD LUCK TO ALL TEAMS COMPETING IN THE GRAND FINALS!
|Ladies||TAGGERS||vs||BOOTS & BOOBS||FIELD 3|
|Div Yellow||C U NEXT TUESDAY||vs||TRUE BLUES||FIELD 3|
|Div Orange (A)||SUGAR HONEY ICE TEA||vs||ELEVATION||FIELD 4|
|Div White||PING A POOS||vs||H.E.L.P||FIELD 5|
|Div Orange (B)||#SQUAD||vs||TAGVENGERS||FIELD 3|
|Div Blue||CAVIAR CARVE UP||vs||PISTON BROKE||FIELD 4|
|Div Purple||UNKNOWN||vs||BARBARIANS||FIELD 5|
We have done our best to cater for time requests but we haven't been able to accomodate every one.
CLICK ON THE BELOW LINK TO OPEN YOUR SEASON DRAW
If you aren't sure what division you are in please visit the "points" page to find out